Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Life and Times

Since my last post I have acquired my own fishes. I have one Betta and his name is Damon. He has two little friends and they are glow fish named pepper and peaches. I am learning new things about them everyday. They are so interesting to watch! Don't worry though! They all get along great! They live in a five gallon tank with a heater so they are pretty happy creatures. I have had Damon for almost a month now and I don't think I have been happier. :) I love them!

Anyways, on to RA business. Life in the RA world has been awfully busy lately. From new placements to new RA's being hired. I am thrilled about most of the newbies but that is a post for a different day after my upcoming battle. I am super excited to be moving on to a new place next year! I can't wait for new residents and new experiences. My residents are all excited about upcoming events and housing. It's a pretty exciting time. There will be more news to come soon!.

Have a great week/weekend/spring break!

No comments:

Post a Comment