Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Being Sick

I apologize for abandoning my blog for so many days. I got sick which does not help with anything especially when finals are so close and I am apparently being watched like a fish. So I went to class with my tissue box and cold medicine. Got a few strange looks from my teachers. But I think I set a pretty good example. Even though getting up in the morning was utter terror (the nighttime cold medicine does NOT wear off by 7 a.m.) I loved the looks I got from all my professors. They looked at me like I was a little crazy but were fine after I assured them that I was not contagious. That made them happy I assume. The worst part about being sick is acting like you are okay when you see your residents. I didn't want them to think I was super sick so I tried to hide my sniffles. Mostly they saw right through it and kept asking me if I was okay. Which was a super sweet thing for all of them to do. In general I have the greatest residents ever...Most days anyway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment