Monday, November 15, 2010

What is the Fishbowl life?

When introduced to this concept I was a little confused. I didn't understand but apparently this means that where ever we RA's go, we are being watched. Not exactly in the 1984 big brother type of way but in a more of a big sister little sister type of way. I really like being an RA. Don't get me wrong, it's great. But sometimes it's a little hard to take. This year, my first as an RA, I feel disconnected from my friends. Like I'm suddenly the "bad guy". I wonder if that's how everyone sees us. is RA immediately associated with "the one who gets us in trouble"? Are we really the bad guys? So when we were told about this concept last week in our staff meeting I became curious and wanted to really know if we are watched as closely by our residents. Any college students out there...do you guys watch your RA's closely? 
In general I will try to update this blog as often as possible to give those who are interested a look into the life of an RA.

No comments:

Post a Comment